Finnish International School - First and only authorized school in Georgia, member of SISU Schools from 2022
SISU Schools® Georgia is the very first in the whole region of the Caucasus that implements the world’s best education system. The idea of launching a Finnish Model school in Georgia was initiated in 2018 by an investment and advisory company - Alliance Group Holding.
SISU Schools Georgia views raising active citizens capable of efficiently tuning in and adapting to the fast-changing environment and thriving in the expanding international marketplace as its primary objective. At SISU Schools Georgia, we focus on developing creativity, critical thinking, as well as cooperation skills. In our school, our students learn the concepts of citizenship, business, entrepreneurship, governance, professional life and leadership through experiential learning.
We have the most amazing Finnish and international teachers as part of our team. They create a fun, productive, personalized and secure environment for all of their students
Key features of the Finnish International School - Georgia:
- Unique SISU Program - a Finnish-American curriculum delivered in English, with a strong emphasis on both scientific discovery and cultural understanding.
- The unique multilingual and multi-cultural ethos specific to the Finnish education model.
- A strong focus on developing individuals who are capable of meeting the requirements and challenges of the 21st century.
- Preparation for higher education across Europe.
- An individualized approach to each student
- Strong individual support and thoroughly differentiated classroom learning.